Salad of Roasted Delicata Squash with Burrata cheese, toasted Pumpkin seeds and Pomegranate-Balsamic vinaigrette
This Fresh Recipe is brought to you by Freshology’s culinary director Raffi Asadourian. It is the perfect recipe for the perfect fall dinner salad. Serves 4.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 Large Delicata squash
- 1oz Rosemary, fresh
- 1oz Sage, fresh
- 1 tspn cinnamon ground
- 4oz Burrata cheese
- 8oz Baby spinach
- 1oz Pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 6oz olive oil
- 2oz Pomegranate juice
- 2oz Red wine vinegar
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel the squash and cut into 1 inch cubes. Toss the squash with the Rosemary, Sage, Cinnamon and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for about 30-40 min or until the squash is easily pierced with a small knife.
- While the squash is roasting, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking together the Pomegranate juice, vinegar and Olive oil.
- To assemble the salad, gently toss the Spinach with the vinaigrette then place the greens on the center of the plates
- Arrange the pieces of roasted squash around the greens, dollop the Burrata cheese on top of salad and sprinkle with Toasted Pumpkin seeds